Friday, February 4, 2011

Library time

So we HAD to get out of the house after being stuck inside so much lately. Knowing that the weather was only going to get worse on Friday, we took a trip to the library Thursday morning.

We got there in the middle of story time. Lillie flunked out of story time. It was fun, but Lil was more interested in running out of the room or standing directly on front of the lady that was reading (and blocking everyone's view). We need to work on our proper etiquette for sitting and listening in a group setting!!



Reading a book to herself after story time.



Apparently, all that reading wore her out!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe yall drove on these crazy streets! Actually, Kevin just won't let me or I would have been out yesterday too. I don't even know if I'm sane anymore or not! :(

    ReplyDelete